Harper & Pearson Company, P.C. recognizes that the accounting and reporting guidelines for tax-exempt organizations, governmental agencies, and private foundations are different than for-profit businesses. That's why the professionals that serve our non-profit clients are experienced and knowledgeable in the unique aspects of management, accounting and financial reporting of non-profit and governmental entities.
Our understanding of the environment and budgetary systems under which such organizations must operate provides value while our accessibility and responsiveness give our clients peace of mind with realistic solutions to financial and operational issues.
SERVING YOUR NEEDSAssurance & Financial Services
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations, Grant Compliance Audits, overhead audits, internal control and fraud audits and assessments, agreed-upon procedures and employee benefit plans
- Presentations to board and management, budget analysis, internal control assessments and entity risk assessments
- Bookkeeping, monthly financial oversight
- Payroll services
- Preparation of tax returns, planning and consulting, application for exempt status and change in status, charities registration and IRS representation
- Social Service Agencies
- Private Educational Institutions
- Religious Institutions
- Membership, Trade & Professional Associations
- Cultural Arts
- Governmental Entities
Tonja Rodriguez, CPA