In today’s complex financial environment, the firm you select should provide more than accounting services. It should be your advisor — a partner you can turn to anytime. Our reputation is based on our commitment to building relationships with you and on our ability to provide technical expertise. Because at Harper & Pearson, you count.
Please click on a link below to review the release.
- 02/02/2012 - Harper & Pearson Company, P.C. New President & CEO Richard B. Lynch
- 05/09/2011 - Harper & Pearson proudly reveals a new branding design
- 10/29/2010 - Cynthia Dopjera writes an article in the Houston Business Journal entitled “Law to Save Homes Affects Audit, Reporting Requirements”
- 07/08/2010 - Tonja Rodriguez, CPA of Harper & Pearson Honored with Outstanding CPA of the Year Award by Houston CPA Society
- 12/18/2009 - Harper & Pearson Chooses Helping Others Over Annual Holiday Party